Tuesday, May 10, 2011

maybe baby?

so we went to a place called Prenatal Treasures, which is an ultrasound place) to find out what we where having because i couldn't stand it anymore!

and they said...


IT'S A GIRL!



they were pretty positive that's what it was but she said we could come back in two weeks for a free ultrasound to be sure, but now we don't know!


IT'S A BOY!



half of the ultrasounds said they were a girl and half said they were a boy...


IT'S TWINS!


haha just kidding! but thats what the lady kept teasing us saying the babies kept switching back and forth behind each other and thats why she couldn't figure it out!


that seriously freaked us out for a minute but hopefully she is not serious!


we have our real doctors appointment at the end of the month and hopefully somebody will be able to tell us something because i am going completely crazy not knowing!


especially now that i have a bunch of girl clothes that i went and bought to celebrate...


here is a picture of me at 17 weeks..



here is pictures of our little munckin at 16 weeks!


6 comments:

Tim said...

Seriously that is so funny and crappy that you went to a place to find out to only be unsure still of what you are having! That would be crazy if you have twins in there but so exciting! I can't wait to hear what the DR sees!

The Miche's said...

Sorry that Tim comment was from me, Jenny!

Joanna said...

Well, look at the bright side- a least if it is twins you know you have one of each :)

Susan said...

I would be happy with twins!!!! I sure do have a cute grandbaby there and you look so cute!! We are way excited to have a new baby in the family

Hadley's said...

Oh too funny! I am laughing because I did the intelligender test TWICE. I just had to know what we were having. I was confused with the results both times. I sent in both results and one person told me boy and another person told me it was a girl. ha ha Mike was so mad at me for spending money on something so ridiculous!!! I would totally do it again tho... dont tell Mike! ;)

Mary Ann said...

You have such a cute little baby bump! That is so frustrating to still not know what you are having! I remember feeling like I would go crazy if I didn't find out soon! Wouldn't it be nice if you could find out as soon as you found out you were pregnant? It will be fun to see what you end up having! I hope you kept the receipts for those baby clothes you bought, just in case!