Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Korvins Blessing

Korvin was blessed on Novenber 20, 2011. it was a special day because it was also my dads birthday. he was blessed in sacrament and then we had a family lunch afterward at my sister Jolene's house. I am so proud of my husband for being worthy and able to bless Korvin into the church. he gave such a wonderful blessing and the spirit was so strong i couldn't help put cry. i am so grateful for the gospel that we have today and how it is so important to have eternal families.



it was such a fun and special day we love you Korvin!

1 comment:

Susan said...

great job on getting caught up on your blog. I can't believe how big and how much Korvin is changing. You and Brady are way cute parents and are doing a GREAT job!! Keep up the good work.We love you!!!