Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthdays

I had my 20th birthday in June, and my nephew was born the day before mine, so my awesome hubby and family threw a suprise party for me and him on Troy's birthday. On my birthday one of my best friends was married! it was so fun to be able to go to the temple and see them married for eternity. It reminds me how lucky we are to be able to do that and i was able to do that with Brady. Her wedding was so beautiful! i will post pictures later. but, here is pictures of our birthday party :)


I got my hair cut for my birthday and i love it! its hard to see it cause it is pulled back but i will post better pictures later!



Troy is such a happy little kid and he sure loved his blue cake!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

You have such cute hair! Love you lots! I hope you had an awesome birthday!