Sunday, July 11, 2010

fireworks, family, & fun

For the 4th of July, we spent the day with my family. We had so much fun eating rootbeer floats and watching fireworks on Saturday.


Jolene and Jaxton watching the fireworks.


Lacie and my awesome daddy!



Alivia and i enjoying the show


and of course Brady being a piro


My awesome Mother!



Mr. and Mrs. Blake (that never gets old :))

On Monday we had breakfast at the park, and i took some fun pictures of my Nieces and Nephews.

Starting from bottom left: Troy (1), Lacie (3), Kayla (5), Johnny Boy (8), Alivia (3 months), and Jaxt (2)


Alivia Jo just turned 3 months old!


Jaxton and Alivia

after breakfast we went swimming at my grandparents place. It was so much fun!




we had such a awesome fourth of July! thanks family :)

No comments: