Tuesday, September 25, 2012

mothers day

i had such a great mothers day, and it was so fun because it was my first one as a mamma! it was so fun to be able to share that special day with my little family and then for dinner we went to see bradys family, and for dessert we went to see my side of the family (more on the dessert part in another post). i love my mother so much, i have no idea what i would do without her! she is always helping me with my crazy ideas and she has taught me so much about being a great mother to my little boy. i have learned everything from her especially how to love your children.
i made her this cute little box from my new cameo and it had a fun gift card and goodies inside :) 
and then for all my sisters i made them these cute little boxes full of fun goodies inside too.
and for Connie i made this fun little paper box and plant pick to put some floweres inside.
it was so fun to make stuff for the ones i love :)
 

No comments: