Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Cameo Silhouette

so the biggest, funnest, newest crafting tool around is the new Cameo Silhouette! i have been drooling over them for months and my sweet husband bought me one for mothers day/ my birthday!
oh man are these little machines awesome!
check out this site for more information
and this blog
one of the things that makes this so cool is unlike the cricut where you have to buy really exspensive cartridges that have a lot of stuff you wont use, you can buy stuff for the silhouette indiviually for $1.00 from this site!
you can also make your own designs for it too.
 
and of course my amazing husband bought me a bunch of extra fun goodies to go with it :)
i had to personalize my machine a little too!
and here is my first project.. a birthday present for my mother in law.
i took an old cuboard door that i bought at the Restore place for a couple bucks, painted it, designed a saying i liked, and cut out some vinyl for it.
what do you think?

No comments: